Saturday, November 17, 2012

First time leaving baby-girl !!

So last night ( 11/16/12) was the first time I had left Cheyanne for more then a few minutes with someone. My mom took me out to see Breaking Dawn part II last night and so Cheyanne was left with her papa for an hour before her daddy got home from work to get her . I knew she was going to be in good hands when I left but i was still nervous and did not want to leave her at all . I did do better then i thought , i didn't cry but as soon as that movie got over and we got to the car i was anxious to get home to her again ! I know i have to start breaking myself from her because im going to have to go back to work and my 21st birthday is in 2 weeks so i do want to go enjoy that as well . So i am glad that i got away before my birthday so it didnt make it as hard on me but i will still worry about her when im not with her . . afterall shes my baby girl !

No comments:

Post a Comment